New Year with New SPirit~

Yesterday marked the new day of 2022 and it indicated the final phase of my PhD journey for CRISPR spider. I am moving to Universiti Sains Malaysia very soon to conduct the last objective of the project; the MICROINJECTION of CRISPR into Lyoni embryos. This would be the 3rd year and looks like I have to extend the project for another 6 months if the time is not enough. So, before I go, I continue to get the full length sequence of MaSpCL by working on the plasmid extract from the original stock. Since the great attempt to get the CT terminal region was a failure, I finally chose to work with the NT side. Yesterday, after running the PCR, I was so surprised to obtain the band and it was only a single and tremendously intense! I was so fascinated with this and decided to send for sequencing again to double confirm the pattern though I have done it before and it matched. Today, I proceed with extending the region downstream forward and crossing fingers to get something! Yosh!!!

                                                     Lets hope for something from this~~~


Comments

Popular Posts