My Precious is Still There~

This evening while analyzing the demographic data on the inbreeding of Lyoni spiders in the lab, I received the sequencing result of NT for both RE digested plasmid. I was trembling to look into the result however, I gathered the strength to analyze the sequences. After trimming and aligning the procured sequences to that of transcriptomic, I shrieked in joy when I found that they matched 99%! Surprisingly, there were a single deletion introduced in the sequence, not sure why.. Perhaps the sequencing error or the polymerization process? Nevertheless, I am back now on track to the hunt of the full sequence of MaSpCL. The next thing I will do is to extend the sequencing downstream of the NT into the repetitive region and send for sequencing. Crossing fingers to this, Yosh!


 

Comments

Popular Posts