A New Dawn~~

It has been a while since the last post about the journey to obtain a full-length sequence of MaSpCL. Today, I am going to share a slightly different story but still related to the project. I was so relieved and happy to know that the humidity chamber I bought using my own pocket money has been fixed and is ready to use for artificial embryo incubation. For the past 2 months, I had been facing difficulties to fix the humidity chamber that had broken down due to mouse problem. That culprit had given me a bad time by chewing on the humidity cabel inside the incubator. How on earth did it get into the unit, I have no idea because the last time I checked, no holes could fit even a butterfly to enter! Nevertheless, after the supplier came by this morning and fixed it, now it is fully operational again and I can now proceed with the microinjection of CRISPR into the embryo! Crossing fingers to bring the unit to USM Laboratory next week.



Comments

Popular Posts