DIY Microinjector.... La La La

Hello guys,

I have been planning to buy a set of microinjector unit to continue this spidey molecular project. And so, I have surveyed the price of the unit and to my surprise, they were extremely expensive even for the 2nd hand unit. I was really sad to know this though I could apply funding for this project, it would take some times and I can not wait any longer. This project must be continued immediately. Hence, I accidentally came across an EZ injector for cosmetic application. The unit is portable and easy to use and most importantly, affordable for me. After going through the specs and price, I finally ordered one unit of this device so that I could modify it to be used as a microinjector for my project. Lets wait for it to arrive next week. Crossing fingers to this!

Buy Ez Injector Mesotherapy Gun Negative Pressure Beauty ... 

The injector though not the same as the really microinjector, but at least I can modify it...

Comments

Popular Posts