Bye for Good~~

Hello again,

I have been away for the last 5 days for so many things. Today, I want to share about what I did yesterday. Since my CRISPR-Cas9 experiment has finished, I went back to the lab in USM to pack my things. The space where I was working was so disastrous because all of my lab members have finished with their studies and no one was in the lab anymore. The incubator was full with dust and the cleaning spree took about 2 hours to complete. After loading all the stuffs and incubator in the car, I spent about one hour chitchatting with my only remaining lab member in the lab and we had so many things to talk about. After that, I departed from USM and traveled straight to the lab in UniMAP, UniCITI Alam. Once arrived, I had to seek help from the Pak guards to carry the incubator up to the third floor since no elevator was available. Then, I started to unpack all the stuffs and arranged accordingly in the lab. The time was already 8 pm and it was really late for me After performing prayer, I finally started back home and took a well deep rest.. See you again USM though I do not know when to go there again~~~

                            The working space has been cleaned up and would be forever in memory


Comments

Popular Posts