-80 Freezer Totally Kaputt!

It was a disaster when our -80 freezer, the ONLY one that we have depended on for storage competent cells finally met its day. Well, partly it was because of our fault but technically not, as the problem rooted to the slow action taken by the top management. That day, my friends and I had to mobilize all of our samples from  the freezer to the new one at the institute. Thanks to them, they have allowed us to store our things at theirs temporarily. Yesterday, I had to go to the institute to retrieve the glycerol stock of C2 for plasmid extraction. It was really tedious as I had to travel from our lab to theirs and of course the ice box was a thing these days! What a thing~~

Farewell Mr Freezer~~Not sure when they will fix you back..

                                  My cells have to travel on ice from one place to another by car fuh....




Comments

Popular Posts