The pMaSpCl Cloning

Yesterday, I had a very intense day as I had to perform the cloning of the Trans1 T1 phage cells. It was highly vital as to obtain the right vector with my MaSp insert gene. So, after doing the checking on ligated products, I transformed the Trans1 T1 phage cells with the pMaSpCL, hoping that I could get positive colonies bearing the vector. After over night incubation, I was so happy to see there were lots of white colonies on the agar plate. Then, I started to pick the colonies randomly and did the pcr colony to screen for the positive ones. Finally, out of 6 colonies, 4 were positive! I stayed back late that night to propogate them!.. Too exhausted.. 
                                                          Grow my Trans1 T1 phage cells! 
                            After overnight incubation, the media  became turbid as the bacteria grew. 
                                             Hooray, one of the colonies bearing my GOI

Comments

Popular Posts