Away for 2 weeks at Home for Vaccine Booster

It has been almost two weeks since I came back to hometown to get the covid-19 booster for myself and for my niece. 6 hours after the injection, my body started to feel so weak and fatigue; a common symptom that was felt after the 2nd vaccination last time. And so, I could not return back to the lab in USM to continue the labwork as I had to take ample rest for 4 to 5 days. Only after the 7th day, I felt normal again. And so, I will be going back to the lab again this Thursday. While resting at home, thesis and paper write up were a MUST and I managed to finish up one technical paper! Yeshh..And while updating the slides of the findings, the reminiscence of choosing the right spider for my PHD suddenly came back when I saw the slide..From the three species tested, only ONE managed to become the subject of my project...


 

Comments

Popular Posts