Why Are You SO Elusive??

Since the day I received the news that the insert was not present in the plasmid, I was really not satisfied and therefore, I checked back the original culture aiming to get the insert.  And so, I picked about 8 colonies and subcultured them to get the plasmid. But before that, I performed the PCR colony using the GSP for CT amplification to verify the positive ones, however the amplification was really a hard one! The  expected band was there but it was too faint! So, I proceeded with the purification without undergoing gel extraction. Alas, the band was still faint like hell..Perhaps, I need to gel extract it to remove other denatured plasmid from the sample like the last time I did. Crossing fingers to this!

                                                         Why are you so elusive CT??


Comments

Popular Posts