From Darkness, Light!

Hooray, from darkness, light! The only expression that I could portray today. It has been a week since I troubled shoot the problem of the disappearance of my precious insert from the plasmid. Thus, yesterday I began subculturing the T1T1-P cells from the original stock culture and this morning, I performed the PCR colony to check for the insert in the selected colonies. To my surprise, a slightly faint DNA band of the correct target size was observed on the gel and it really made my day! Although the band was not sharp and intense, at least it was good indicator saying that my precious is still in the plasmid. I immediately broth-cultured them all so that tomorrow, I would be able to procure a number of positive plasmids with the precious insert. Crossing finger to this!

The cells harboring my precious.....
 
                                                    After feeding with 5-Star-Hotel food....

                                       Giving an overnight rock & roll vibe for them to grow active!


Comments

Popular Posts